Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Silence

I haven't been writing about my topic because I find it so depressing. Good things are being destroyed by people with a bad ideology. The people of St Joachim, though, seem to have gotten me energized. Their blog is here.  They are also on Facebook, but I'm not so I don't know how to tell you how to find them there. The Philadelphia Church Project has a great post on the parish closings, with a very appropriate title, here.

One reason I find this all so sad is that I am sure that this would be much easier for everyone if the people who are supposed to be helping the archbishop would just help the archbishop. I don't think he's afraid of work or of making decisions. If he had competent help and accurate information things would be different. I think he belongs to only one organization which would have a conference at Harrah's in Las Vegas. 

Prayer seems to be the only answer.

St. Ambrose pray for us.
St. Charles Borromeo pray for us.
St. John Neumann pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment